Call Us Today: 316-686-7491
No lawn weed is more recognized than the Dandelion. These weeds are relatively easy to control as long as they are treated at the right time.
You will get the best control by spraying in October or November. The next best time to spray is spring when they are flowering.
Here are a few tips for the best results.
- Spray in the middle of the mowing cycle.
- Spray while they are growing well. Water the week before if needed.
- The temperature should be above 50 degrees but below 80 degrees.
- Spray when there is no rain or irrigation for 24 hours.
- We recommend Ferti-lome Weed Free Zone.
Proudly serving Wichita and the surrounding area for over 40 years.
Garden Center Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
© Copyright 2016 Tree Top Nursery | All Rights Reserved